Liquor Series- Victory V1 Kraken, Sheriff, and Copper

Synchrony Pedalworks

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I dubbed these pedals as my Liquor Series, because the art is supposed to look like a badge seen on a liquor bottle. I posted the Copper (PedalPCB cobbler) earlier, but it does have an added footswitch to switch to a higher gained pot. The Kraken (PedalPCB Cetus) and Sheriff (PedalPCB Bobby) are made with stock values. I made the Jack pedal earlier, but wasn't in love with it. That being said it did have a nice smooth sound but with too much mid-range. I haven't made the Duchess (PedalPCB Doxie), but may forgo it. It seems redundant to run a Fender style pedal through a Fender clone amp...

The Victory pedals are some of my favorite. Compared to other pedals, there is a lot of clarity and the EQ can sculped the tone well. The Copper is my favorite, but the Kraken is close. The Kraken has a slightly different flavor to the overdrive; it might be described as more saturated. The Sheriff is good, but didn't "wow" me as much as the Copper or Kraken. The Jack was my least favorite, but that is mainly due to my lack of use for mid-range tone.

I would suggest these builds for anyone. The are straightforward and parts are easily sourced. The Kraken is first, followed by the Bobby and Copper.

IMG_5398.jpeg
IMG_5396.jpeg
IMG_5401.jpeg IMG_5402.jpeg IMG_5342.jpeg IMG_5344.jpeg

Back