Lovepedal Eternity Black - two versions

HamishR

Well-known member
I actually bought one of these years ago when I was at Lark St Music in NJ. It was a once-in-a-lifetime day for me - I got to play a genuine '59 Les Paul through a '55 Fender tweed Pro. The amp was amazing! And Buzzy at Lark St was such a lovely guy.

While I am not a TS guy at all there is something about this version of the Eternity I quite like. Roll the gain down a little and it makes a really good boost into a better overdrive. And the version I built with a bass pot is actually not a bad OD at all - it probably shouldn't sound as good as it does! It will never be by #1 OD but it really works well in front of a good OD. I really like it a lot more than the Burst Eternity and it's easy enough to build on the Burst Eternity PCB available here too.



Paternity Black.png Paternity Black+.png
 
Back
Top