MicroAddition+ Boost

Bilansley

IMG_3282.jpg IMG_3283.jpg IMG_3285.jpg IMG_3286.jpg

My second ever PedalPCB build and was able to finish it this weekend! I went with the MicroAddition because am still a pedal building noob and learning how each of the typical types of circuits work and are laid out. Low part count and lots of ample space on the board made this a breeze to put together.

I am happy to say that I've tested it and popped it on my pedalboard and have been jamming around with it all afternoon. I like this type of boost as the last pedal in my gain pedal stack. I use it for solo boost or to take a pushed clean amp and hit it harder for dialed in breakup. The treble and bass are nice to have so I can tweak and adjust the EQ curve right before it goes to the amp.

I do have several enclosures being produced by Tayda right now including a drilled and UV printed enclosure for this pedal, but Im impatient and wanted to try this build out today, thus the scrappy enclosure, wonky LED wiring and hand written sharpie labels. It will eventually get re-housed and I'll sort out the LED but for now its function over form.

Back