Minnow 3PDT Stomp and LED

Bixbillion

So I'm working on a Minnow build and I was thinking about wiring a stomp switch to the 3PDT mode switch. I'm fairly new to this so I figure there could be something I'm overlooking with it but I was planning on just running wires from the PCB down to a switch.

The part that I'm having more trouble with is trying to figure out if there's a way to connect an LED to the added stomp switch. In my wildest dreams, I'd set up a bicolor LED to be one color in envelope mode and another in S+H mode.

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to set this up. I have a few successful builds under my belt and have done a simple feedback mod on a Muff but this feels a little next level to me so I was looking for some advice/reassurance.

Thank you! I hadn't even thought of using a 4PDT but that makes a lot of sense!
I was already thinking I'd have to upsize from the 125B. I'll have to measure it out but I figure it could probably fit into a 1590BB.

Really appreciate the help!

Thank you! I hadn't even thought of using a 4PDT but that makes a lot of sense!
I was already thinking I'd have to upsize from the 125B. I'll have to measure it out but I figure it could probably fit into a 1590BB.

Really appreciate the help!

UPDATED message!
You could do it but it would have to be with a 4PDT Footswitch so you can wire your LED's!
Space is your biggest issue! :

Yes,
this would be roughly what it would look like in a 125B:

Minnow Dual Footswitch Mockup.jpg

Back