Muroidea build

allsmoke

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
First of all, mine ain't a Rat, it's a Snitch!!

Holy crap I love the sound of this pedal. I used an Op07 I because I didn't have any of the 358s on hand and my experience has been, you either pay much more or get duds if you go cheap. This IC is readily available and sounds great.

If you need something that grunts on your board, I definitely recommend this

Attachments

• 20240104_215813.jpg
    20240104_215813.jpg
    593.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 20240104_215829.jpg
    20240104_215829.jpg
    642.8 KB · Views: 66
Very cool play on "RAT", the "SNITCH" — Love it!

I don't know if a 358 will work in a Rat, I've never thought of trying that.

Hmm I guess not, it's a dual op-amp, whereas the OP07 and 308 are single op-amps.

Super-clean build, with all the white it looks fantastic. How did you do the label, that looks really good too and a different take on how to label the knobs — I've not seen it done like that before and it looks excellent. May have to steal that idea at least once on one of my pedals.

Very cool play on "RAT", the "SNITCH" — Love it!

I don't know if a 358 will work in a Rat, I've never thought of trying that.

Hmm I guess not, it's a dual op-amp, whereas the OP07 and 308 are single op-amps.

Super-clean build, with all the white it looks fantastic. How did you do the label, that looks really good too and a different take on how to label the knobs — I've not seen it done like that before and it looks excellent. May have to steal that idea at least once on one of my pedals.
I meant LM308, not 358. But I couldn't go back and correct myself, because unlike my pedal, I'm no snitch!! 😂

One of the nice things about this forum, aside from the great people here, is you CAN go back and edit posts ... even days, weeks, months(?) later — unlike, for instance, Talk Bass where you have a 5-min window of opportunity or whatever.

Back