Nobleman OD

Synchrony Pedalworks

I am still playing with the sound, but my initial reaction is quite positive. I had to make a few parallel caps and resistors because I didn’t have the odd values. I also got that flux remover that @MichaelW had suggested with one of his last builds. The flux remover worked really well, so no more sticky boards!

The art is an ode to my Telecaster Deluxe. I love that guitar, and a Telecaster and the ODR-1 are synonymous with Nashville.

IMG_5245.jpeg IMG_5246.jpeg IMG_5247.jpeg

I am still playing with the sound, but my initial reaction is quite positive. I had to make a few parallel caps and resistors because I didn’t have the odd values. I also got that flux remover that @MichaelW had suggested with one of his last builds. The flux remover worked really well, so no more sticky boards!

The art is an ode to my Telecaster Deluxe. I love that guitar, and a Telecaster and the ODR-1 are synonymous with Nashville.

View attachment 54570View attachment 54571View attachment 54572
Well crap, not sure how I missed that @Robert had this board. Ima gonna have to build one now......for the sake of science.....:)

Back