Pandora's box outboard wiring help

Aharon

Hi everybody, my name is Aharon I'm new to the forum and recently I got a Pandora's pcb and Im slowly populating it , just about down to the last few components.I'm not a total noob but I'm having trouble figuring out where do the grounds of the input and output jacks go .The top of the pcb has a plus and minus signs next to two holes I assume + and - are for the power and/or battery and the other two are for the G of the jacks?Is there a pic or diagram for connections?
Sorry for such a stoopid question,I've been away from the hobby for a few years and these black pcbs have hard to read traces.Please help.
Thanks
Aharon

That's correct.

The +/- pads are for the DC jack, the other two beside them are for the Input/Output jack grounds.

There's an example wiring diagram on page 4 of the build doc.

800px-125B_Wiring_Diagram.png

Also just found the tutorial from Jovi Bon Kenobi, very instructional, thanks also for posting it.
Aharon

Guys I'm pleased to announce that I have just completed successfully a Pandora's Box ,sounds very good to my ears, really meaty distortion.
Everything works all switches and pots. I wanna thank you guys for the PCB and help getting this done.
Thanks
Aharon:)

I forgot to tell you a few details, used the 07 chips,I have others but decided to go for something sure to work from the get go and experiment later after it's working. For the transistor I only had 2N4403 and it's pretty close to the 3906,so it works fine.The rest is pretty much standard
Aharon
I'm stuck with a whole bunch of LM308s that I think are fake but eventually I will try a set and see they are probably 741s.

Back