PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, MKI Fuzz

Johnnyorange500

PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, MKI Fuzz IMG_4837.jpeg

Does anyone know anywhere or anyone who can help me get one of these in the u.k.? I can only find them on u.s websites and it would cost me too much to ship etc.
cheers

Johnny

Check out https://www.solomusicgear.com/product/solo-pcb-vintage-style-mki-fuzz-circuit-board/

If shipping is still a disaster, let me know. Pretty sure I have an extra one I can send you.
Hi buddy,

Thanks for this, much appreciated. I’ve tried to buy a few things on American websites. Think it’s amplified parts than you need to spent over £100 to get shipping to the u.k. Something to do with shipping rates or tax?.. 🤔 I’ve tried the link you sent and it’s gonna cost me around $35 dollars so around £26 pounds. Not too sure…might have to sit on the fence on that one. I suppose if I really want it that’s the price I might have to pay. Not sure if it would be cheaper getting it off you? At least I have a few opinions now. 👍🏻

Johnny

Last edited:
Just buy a piece of board and drill it. You can download the PDF from amplified parts or tubesandmore.

Any material will do as long as it's not conductive and it's sturdy enough. Cardboard too. They sell this very thick, rigid cardboard in art supplies stores. You can paint it or varnish it or add some finish to it. I used it all the time to build architectural models in college.

Just buy a piece of board and drill it. You can download the PDF from amplified parts or tubesandmore.

Any material will do as long as it's not conductive and it's sturdy enough. Cardboard too. They sell this very thick, rigid cardboard in art supplies stores. You can paint it or varnish it or add some finish to it. I used it all the time to build architectural models in college
Good to know..cheers maybe for future builds. I’ve managed to get one Thanks to the absolute star @Laundryroom David 👍🏻 thanks for the help from you both. Can’t thank you enough.

Back