PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board

Johnnyorange500

PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, MKI Fuzz
IMG_4837.jpeg

Hi, I’ve got one of these boards left. I’ve already done a Tonebender mk1 and would like to do a different build using this type of board. I can only seen to find diagrams/schematics for an mk1 using this type of board. Anyone got any ideas what other build which I could use. Maybe a Zonk or a MK2. What values would I need to replace from the original MK1 layout to make it into a ZONK or MK2? And what transistor would be good? I hope that makes sense.

Cheers
Johnny

Nice one thanks for the link! 👍🏻

Just added the zonk machine which is basically a MK1 tonebender with value changes

I use tagboard rather than turretboard I'm in Scotland and get mine on eBay here

Obviously just cut to size a fiver for 36 way so pretty good

This is my favourite way of building I've done quite a few the mosrite fuzzrite is nice I built the modded version on the Guitar FX Layouts link

Just added the zonk machine which is basically a MK1 tonebender with value changes

I use tagboard rather than turretboard I'm in Scotland and get mine on eBay here

Obviously just cut to size a fiver for 36 way so pretty good

This is my favourite way of building I've done quite a few the mosrite fuzzrite is nice
Sounds spot on! Will give it a try. Thanks mate, I’m in the U.K so that’s no problem either. Thanks for your time sending me the links etc..much appreciated. 👍🏻

Back