Pestle

Fuzzonaut

This board somehow ended up in my cart, I don't remeber why, I guess I was just curious?

Anyway, it's a pretty nice and versatile boost to grit to distortion box, I'd say. (Only tried it on bass, on 9V, so far.)
I'll probably gift it to my guitar player who also plays cello, I think it might sound cool with cello?

Also, she's always making fun of my ("immature") graphics, so well, yeah, hairy chested Connery in red Borat style diapers seemded appropriate for this Dynamic Audio Grinder.
(IAIGF)

Note to myself: I need to re-watch that movie. (Zardoz)

zardoz.jpeg
zar-g.jpeg

It's worth running at 18V.

I found the EQ not responsive enough at 9V, and according to the EQD site, running it at 18V will give it more range. I used the charge pump daughter board to run it at 18V, and now it lets you shave off more top end, which is good because it's a naturally bright pedal.

It's worth running at 18V.

I found the EQ not responsive enough at 9V, and according to the EQD site, running it at 18V will give it more range. I used the charge pump daughter board to run it at 18V, and now it lets you shave off more top end, which is good because it's a naturally bright pedal.
Thanks, I'll surely try it at 18V - more headroom is always good (on bass).

This board somehow ended up in my cart, I don't remeber why, I guess I was just curious?

Anyway, it's a pretty nice and versatile boost to grit to distortion box, I'd say. (Only tried it on bass, on 9V, so far.)
I'll probably gift it to my guitar player who also plays cello, I think it might sound cool with cello?

Also, she's always making fun of my ("immature") graphics, so well, yeah, hairy chested Connery in red Borat style diapers seemded appropriate for this Dynamic Audio Grinder.
(IAIGF)

Note to myself: I need to re-watch that movie. (Zardoz)

View attachment 70553
View attachment 70554
Awesome! 😸

Childish Gambino would be proud.

Back