Question About Ordering of Pots on Spirit Box

robotecho

I'm finalising some artwork for a Spirit Box build, and the way I am reading the board diagram in the documentation, when looking down at the finished pedal the order of controls should be:
DEPTH DWELL ATTACK

(the reverse of how they are ordered on the component side of the PCB)

However on the original pedal and in at least one build pic of the Spirit Box on this site, the controls are ordered:
ATTACK DWELL DEPTH

Is the correct order DEPTH DWELL ATTACK as I read it? The inclusion of the brick is just giving me room for doubt, maybe the orientation is all different or something?

Last edited:
If you're referring to this build looks his knobs are labelled incorrectly. But then, I'm a "twiddle the knobs until I find a good sound" kinda guy, so I don't label anything anyway hahah...

If you're referring to this build looks his knobs are labelled incorrectly. But then, I'm a "twiddle the knobs until I find a good sound" kinda guy, so I don't label anything anyway hahah...
Yeah that's the one. I worked it out after checking out the gut shot, I was going to delete my post because I felt a little bad for bringing it up, but I can't see how to delete it? Anyway, I think my labelling is good!

Back