For anyone who has built or used the precipice OD:
How much clean headroom does it have before break up? I ask because I have a friend who wants a Marshall in a box, but hasn’t found one that doesn’t break up too early.
Is there a mod I could do to get a little more headroom on one of these?
I ask specifically about this pedal because I already have the PCB and the parts to build it.
Thanks in advance!
How much clean headroom does it have before break up? I ask because I have a friend who wants a Marshall in a box, but hasn’t found one that doesn’t break up too early.
Is there a mod I could do to get a little more headroom on one of these?
I ask specifically about this pedal because I already have the PCB and the parts to build it.
Thanks in advance!