Quick schematic reading question.

Pauleo1214

Hi guys! Below is a schematic of the Subspace Transmissions Schematic from Parasit Audio. I want to experiment with this a bit and would like someone who is well versed in schematic reading to advise.

At what two points in the schematic would I put in a jumper if I wanted to bypass the fuzz or insert another circuit? I am sure one of the ends would go to lug 3 of the Level Pot but would the other end go to lug 3 of the Blend Pot? Or Could I put a resistor in at the tone pot and take the start of the jumper out from Lug 2? Any help and advise on this would be greatly appreciated!
Scan.jpg

IC1.1 is the fuzz comparator. You could lift pins 1 of C3 and R18, bypassing the comparator. The lifted legnof C3 would be your send, and that of R18 your return.

For just adding an FX loop to the fuzz portion, lift pin 1 of R18. Use the hole as your send, and the lifted leg as your return

IC1.1 is the fuzz comparator. You could lift pins 1 of C3 and R18, bypassing the comparator. The lifted legnof C3 would be your send, and that of R18 your return.

For just adding an FX loop to the fuzz portion, lift pin 1 of R18. Use the hole as your send, and the lifted leg as your return
Thank you for the tip! Time to do some experimenting. Give your cats some ear scratches for me!

I imagine you could also bypass the comparator for the Sampled signal in the same fashion, though I don't know how much gain the ISD chip pushes on its own

Hello, I'm looking at the fuzz part in the schematic, the downer part: two op-amp stages (non.inverter and inverter), then the Big Muff tone style, and the recovery stage.
Just that makes all that the fuzz sound?

Back