Recent Family Photos

Cybercow

As of August 2023, these are what I have not sold or otherwise set free from the roost of the 200+ pedals I've built these past few years.

My_Pedals_Aug_2023_Unmarked.jpg

Amongst some of my favorites there's the Rockman "Ultimatum" clone, the dual chorus (Gizmotron), the Androvox is a Dead Robot; the Klingon Muff is highly modified BMP with 10 variant options, the Big Muff Factory has ALL the BMP variants in one box, the Green Meanie is TS-808 with some very specific & expensive clipping mods, the "Duo Phase" is a nice Mutron Bi-Phase clone, the "It's-a-Vibe" is a modified Uni-Vibe, the "Analog Anarchy" is a Chaos Machine clone, the Cheese Fuzz is a clone of the original Cheese Fuzz and the Brass Kilt is a tilt-EQ flexible OD. Not all are PedalPCB based pedals, but many are.

There are also some ODs, Rats, compressors, delays, Range Masters, flangers, FV-1 based multi-FX pedals, Ge & Si fuzzes, choruses, a Klone, a 6-band graphic EQ, bit-crusher, a 6-stage phaser and other odds & ends.

My_Pedals_Aug_2023_Marked_Up.jpg

All of those were done in between working on all design and development of the Rockman RMS X100 pedal project - of which I've also built out 12 of them. They started with the original 2 board PCB set and have been condensed into a single board in a 8.5" x 5.5" x 2.25" aluminum enclosure. The next step is to get them down to fitting into a 15690D enclosure - which the project lead is currently working on. After that, we're eliminating the super expensive MN3011 & MN3007 BBDs in favor of a stereo FV-1 circuit for the final run version to be known as the "RMS X100 V3". It will have a few more knobs than its predecessors.

X100_V2_Set_04_Mine_01.jpg V3_1590DD_Drills_Proposed_05h_Details.png

Back