RullyWow 3pdt Switch Wiring

PangeaDestructor

Hi, I've got a few boards from RW nearing completion, the King Tut is up first. However, I didn't order any of his 3pdt breakout boards and I'm not entirely sure how to wire up the footswitch, especially with the LED. I emailed him for a diagram but haven't heard back yet, any help on which pads to which lugs would be much appreciated.

Also, his LEDs are wired from the breakout board which has a 4k7 resistor. I've only ever wired LEDs directly to the board, do I hook it up to a 3pdt lug and do I need an inline 4k7 on the anode?

Hi, I've got a few boards from RW nearing completion, the King Tut is up first. However, I didn't order any of his 3pdt breakout boards and I'm not entirely sure how to wire up the footswitch, especially with the LED. I emailed him for a diagram but haven't heard back yet, any help on which pads to which lugs would be much appreciated.

Also, his LEDs are wired from the breakout board which has a 4k7 resistor. I've only ever wired LEDs directly to the board, do I hook it up to a 3pdt lug and do I need an inline 4k7 on the anode?

Rullywow PCB Boards need more Ground Pads!!!

King Tut Wiring.jpg

Last edited:
Back