Should I let my pregnant wife help me populate PCBs?

I have never heard of transdermal lead transfer. Out epithelial cells have semi-permeable membranes that block most everything. And I've done a lot of research on this subject 'cuz I don't wanna be stupid and sick, and have to take chelation therapy. Once upon a time I was going to be a doctor, but at the last second decided on a career in computer programming (a stupid decision I have always regretted).

Indeed, WebMD, who I trust, doesn't have "poverty" listed as a cause of lead poisoning. I suspect the site you listed is an activist site run for the specific reason of spreading misinformation for political goals.

You were probably better off as a programmer. I was working a UAT for a software implementation, and was working with a consultant, whose spouse is a well respected (#1 in her state) cardiologist (I believe)., and he said after taxes, insurances etc, he makes significantly more as a consultant than she does as a doctor.

that said, everything you are stating about lead, coincides with what I’ve heard and read.

What about lead free solder and lead free HASL pads? Heretic? I used around 300gr lead free solder during the past years and it’s fine :) Lead free pads are more expensive so I get them with lead in the orders of JLCPCB

Congratulations:

Man I would LOVE to have someone populate my boards while I'm at work so all I had to do was solder when I got home. My PPCB backlog is over 25 right now so having your wife in my life would be HUGE!

It's always the best when your significant other takes interest in your hobbies. Man, I'd be all for it. Personally I'd just make her wear latex/nitrile gloves and let her have at it.

Congratulations:
With the world going up in pre-WW3 engagements this seems to be more of an election year diversion than an attempt to rectify bad plumbing. He spent the same amount to install electric chargers across the country. The money is gone, there are ZERO new charging stations.

Back
Top Bottom