Spatialist reverb no reverb effect

cai

Hey I'm looking for some help and guidance troubleshooting a spatialist reverb. I have guitaer signal but no reverb. The volume pot works as expected, however due to there being no reverb signal the mix pot effectivly just turns the volume down. I have an audio signal reaching pin 1 of the FV-1 chip, tested by measuring ac voltage, but nothing leaving the chip. I have already checked the fv-1 for grounds, it is getting the correct 3.3v and all pins have continuity to other components where they should.

I'm really lost, any help on how to continue troubleshooting would give me hope lol.
Thanks

Assuming you have the eeprom in...
Reverb out should be on 28, top right.
If it's silent, you can try lifting the pin 12 side of C7. Then ground that pad. It *should* work on the internal programs then. That will help separate if it is eeprom or fv-1 related.
Before you do that, check all your diodes orientation and maybe post some photos. The diodes and rotary form a binary selector across the S0 S1 and S2 pins. Though. I would suspect even if something were awry there, you would be stuck on one program. You should have various combinations of 0V/3.3V on those pins, depending on the switch setting.

Back