Summit Electronics - anyone ever order from them?

jwin615

Summit Electronics Anyone ever used them before? They operate out of a commercial/industrial strip in Boca.
1000004177.png
Website is only a RFQ setup that seems to mirror many other asain RFQ only electronics sourcing companies. Supposedly been in business for 56 years. Trying to find a particular diode, long out of production, and they're the only stateside business I've found that may have them(none are marked "ships today", RFQ only.
I'm guessing they're just middlemaning again suppliers but who knows? Anyone tried them?

I hate to say it, but that is one sketchy-looking location.
No sign, no nothing - like they need to be ready to escape in a second and not leave a trace.
Good luck!

I hate to say it, but that is one sketchy-looking location.
No sign, no nothing - like they need to be ready to escape in a second and not leave a trace.
Good luck!
Reminds me of the old Hosfelt Electronics. Shady looking place but I always found some great deals on surplus and new parts!

Reminds me of the old Hosfelt Electronics. Shady looking place but I always found some great deals on surplus and new parts!
Yeah. I don't expect remaining electronics suppliers to have a storefront by any means.
Was just curious if anyone had experience with them. There's a good chance their website originated pre-ecommerce.

Back