Tellurian Drive

MichaelW

Trying to keep up with @Robert's new project output lately is almost as futile as keep up with Mike Wong's build report :p.

Anyone built this yet or know what makes it tick? I've been listening to the demo's of it at the Sarno website and like what I'm hearing for a low gain drive.

After building a bunch of fuzzes and Chuck's CowPoker I think I need to go in the other direction for a bit.....hahaha.

Trying to keep up with @Robert's new project output lately is almost as futile as keep up with Mike Wong's build report :p.

Anyone built this yet or know what makes it tick? I've been listening to the demo's of it at the Sarno website and like what I'm hearing for a low gain drive.

After building a bunch of fuzzes and Chuck's CowPoker I think I need to go in the other direction for a bit.....hahaha.
I didn't do a Mockup for this being it goes back to around 2011 when it was released & there have been so many Pedals built with the same intent since that have been improved with an added Bass knob so for me it would be just to say I built another low gainer.

Back