Tutorials Needed

BuddytheReow

Breadboard Baker
Just a thought to reduce some redundant threads, but would it be possible to open up a new category of threads specifically for tutorials? General building tips (great thread made by @Jovi Bon Kenobi i think), waterslide decals, basic troubleshooting (which would solve a large chunk of the rather redundant requests here), ordering parts, etc. I know if I was new to this forum I would definitely look for something like that.

There's a PedalPCB wiki, but you've got to Google it (I don't think it's linked here?). It has some info on it but I think it's just kind of a placeholder. Might be a good place for tutorials.

Edit: it is linked here, if you click on the arrow next to "PedalPCB.com" at the top it's below that.

It's missing the part where you go on the forum and demand that people to tell you why it's not working without posting clear pictures or voltages!

And the section where you blame the person who sold you the PC because they didn't sit next to you while you ordered your parts and then built it. They're also supposed to mop your brow and bring you tea.

Actually it has to be said @PedalPCB I ordered and built a kliche and peacekeeper from your site and have yet to have my brow wiped or a cup of tea? I'm building a muffroom cloud next week if Tuesday works for you?

Back