Uncommon but in production diodes

finebyfine

Random, still in production silicon diodes that aren’t common go tos in pedal building are the number one thing that makes me bite the bullet and place a digikey/mouser order that’s been building for a month. Tayda’s selection is suprisingly spartan.

The BAT series, excluding BAT41, are the ones that spring to mind most readily but I know my “misc diodes” drawer is full of other examples.

Upvote 6
Random, still in production silicon diodes that aren’t common go tos in pedal building are the number one thing that makes me bite the bullet and place a digikey/mouser order that’s been building for a month. Tayda’s selection is suprisingly spartan.

The BAT series, excluding BAT41, are the ones that spring to mind most readily but I know my “misc diodes” drawer is full of other examples.

I think I used these guys on one occasion. Is this what you are talking about?

I think I used these guys on one occasion. Is this what you are talking about?

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking of (NOS stuff excluded). I’ve bought from them a handful of times but just transistors and germanium diodes and am annoyed that I am just now seeing how good their selection is for Si diodes.

Back