Using the "order switch" breakout board with a cliche mini (wiring)

Hello, i am using an order switch with a pauper and kliche mini for a 2 in 1. However i was having trouble understanding s1-s6 on the switch holes on the kliche PCB side. I usually see in/ground/switch/out for other PCB to switch then the switch has a separate wire to in and out respectively.

I see an in and out hole on the PCB towards the pots. Just trying to figure out which of these holes needs to go to the order switch board.

Last edited:
I'm actually wondering now if the foot switch is wired to the board like normal but then i use the in/out holes from thekliche PCB directly to the order switch board?

The footswitch on the Kliche serves to mute the gain section and select between the buffered output and the overdrive output going to the actual out. if you wanted to change the order you would treat the in and out on the circuit board as the in and out unless you made yours true bypass.

The footswitch on the Kliche serves to mute the gain section and select between the buffered output and the overdrive output going to the actual out. if you wanted to change the order you would treat the in and out on the circuit board as the in and out unless you made yours true bypass.
Thank you for this answer. So just to clarify, treat in/out on the board as the in/out wires going to the order switch board?

Thank you for this answer. So just to clarify, treat in/out on the board as the in/out wires going to the order switch board?
Yep, those will be your send and return, that will be the only difference, the special footswitch board will be wired exactly as normal.

Back