DEMO Vers-HF-2 flanger

This post contains an audio or video demo
You may have built a FraudHacker, but you surely are not one.

High-praise for your usual high-standard, but this one seems better than usual (maybe 'cause I'm biased towards flangers).

I jumped around the 2nd vid, comparing the two and the HF-2 sounds fabulous. Harder to compare the distorted sounds run through it, but there's no question with the flanged clean tone that your HF-2 copulates.

You may have built a FraudHacker, but you surely are not one.

High-praise for your usual high-standard, but this one seems better than usual (maybe 'cause I'm biased towards flangers).

I jumped around the 2nd vid, comparing the two and the HF-2 sounds fabulous. Harder to compare the distorted sounds run through it, but there's no question with the flanged clean tone that your HF-2 copulates.
Thanks for the kind words. This build came together really fast. I was lucky and got the IC's first. I think I ordered the board and the enclosure at the same time. Sometimes everything comes together without any issues and it was like that here. As for the sound, I think it's a fantastic sounding pedal and I'm so glad I had the chance to make it.

Back