what sims do you guys recommend me

I was using mainly microcap but now i changed my computer's OS and it keeps crashing and its also kinda old and clunky so i need a new one. I also used LTspice which is also old and i don't like it because it doesn't have potentiometers and its more digital circuit focused i think. Has to be free!!!! >:(

I was using mainly microcap but now i changed my computer's OS and it keeps crashing and its also kinda old and clunky so i need a new one. I also used LTspice which is also old and i don't like it because it doesn't have potentiometers and its more digital circuit focused i think. Has to be free!!!! :mad:
??? Ltspice has plenty of pot options and is great for analog designs, you can even ever run audio recordings through your models.

it doesnt have any pot models natively, maybe youre talking about like community made ones but i cant figure out how to install those. also id just like something newer
It's being updated constantly, but yeah, you need to do your own library maintenance for many of the most useful functions. ;)

Back