Electric ladyland parts

I hate my ringtone, but it’s one of those things you just can’t get around to changing.…and if you DO, then you don’t recognize the new one and miss that callback from the cable company you’ve been in queue for over three weeks about the outage….………

……oh THAT ringtone! We shall have yon boards before the next fortnight I presume fair lads.

I hate my ringtone, but it’s one of those things you just can’t get around to changing.…and if you DO, then you don’t recognize the new one and miss that callback from the cable company you’ve been in queue for over three weeks about the outage….………
My ringtone is pretty unmistakable, since I recorded it myself. If you want a new ringtone, no better way to recognize it than for it to be your own playing

My ringtone is pretty unmistakable, since I recorded it myself. If you want a new ringtone, no better way to recognize it than for it to be your own playing
My playing entices my cat to come in and try to sharpen his claws on my amps🤬. Think maybe he is trying to tell me something

A circuit wizard is graciously programming PICs and I’ll round up enough LFO doodads.
I only have a taplfo🥺. Sometimes I order way more than I need and then there are those times when it’s a bare minimum order. No real rhyme or reason.

You guys leave your ringer on?
It’s off 99% of the time. If I’m away from my phone and expecting a call I’ll turn it back on. Same with my text tone— it’s nearly always muted, which is a shame since it’s a pretty rad text tone (actually I have a few– there’s the general one, and then I have a specific one for each of my family members and my next door neighbor)

Close, it's the album version of Emerson, Lake and Palmers "Karn Evil 9 - 3rd Impression" from Brain Salad Surgery.
Ah yeah! It’s been a while since I listened to that one. Forgot how much of a “live” sound much of the album has. I’ll post my ringtones later and see if anyone can guess em

@PedalPCB can the EA2-5snj that you have in the shop be used in place of the EA2-5NU called for in this project? I don’t see any meaningful differences in the datasheets, but want to be sure for the edification of the group

Back