Onespot CS12 mounting

ADAOCE

Anyone mount a CS12 or CS7 underneath a board to a flat surface (I.e. not a pedaltrain). I’m wondering if dual lock is good enough but also I’d rather not stick that stuff all over the top of it. Thought about inserting bolts from the top of the board to reach down to the pedaltrain brackets but I’m not sure that will work well yet.

Possibly I may work with my brother in law to fab me up some brackets for the CS7/12 that extend all the way to the top and leave cutouts for the air vents on the side.

I see. Can you velcro it to the bottom of the board? You would just need a couple pieces for that.
Yeah certainly. I would use either that or dual lock but the CS12 is damn heavy so I’m not sure it will hold up long term

I mounted 2 CS7's using commonly available right angle mounting brackets, and the machined screws included with the CS7s. The tricky bit is that the brackets would not make contact with the wood on their own, so I had to add finishing washers to that connection to get a few extra mm and make solid contact. Your experience may differ with the CS12.

89f2b52b-8be1-43bd-b83e-3ffd445bf946_1.8a7752ebe1312320add26b66cd2a5a6c.jpeg
31f-zo9a38L._AC_.jpg

I mounted 2 CS7's using commonly available right angle mounting brackets, and the machined screws included with the CS7s. The tricky bit is that the brackets would not make contact with the wood on their own, so I had to add finishing washers to that connection to get a few extra mm and make solid contact. Your experience may differ with the CS12.

89f2b52b-8be1-43bd-b83e-3ffd445bf946_1.8a7752ebe1312320add26b66cd2a5a6c.jpeg
31f-zo9a38L._AC_.jpg
Thanks this is totally doable!

Some of the stuff they build is ridiculous. Nice guy that runs it. Hell offer tips and advice even if you’re wanting to make one yourself (which mine is). He sells all the individual parts for everything too.
Yeah I've drooled over the site many many times over the years

Just a quick hijack if you don't mind: my wife bought me a wooden pedalboard and I was wondering what brand of Velcro would be best (I've never had a pedalboard before, when I played love I only ever used two). I was reading reviews on Amazon and there seem to be lots of complaints about the glue not lasting.

Just a quick hijack if you don't mind: my wife bought me a wooden pedalboard and I was wondering what brand of Velcro would be best (I've never had a pedalboard before, when I played love I only ever used two). I was reading reviews on Amazon and there seem to be lots of complaints about the glue not lasting.
2 Inch STRONGHOLD - Hook and Loop... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G8Q7FCM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

THIS! Stuff is absolutely sticky as hell. Just had a hell of a time pulling some up off my board.

Duralock would be best but it’s pricy as hell if it’s a decent size board. The Velcro is total sufficient it really depends how you apply it. Wipe with some alcohol quick and then stick it down and press it good. Try not to pull on it for a day

Duralock would be best but it’s pricy as hell if it’s a decent size board. The Velcro is total sufficient it really depends how you apply it. Wipe with some alcohol quick and then stick it down and press it good. Try not to pull on it for a day
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

It's pretty large, at least it seems large to me at 25" x 10".

My plan is to be able to set it up so that I can have all of my pedals on it ready to go at my home studio for my guitar, bass, and synths. When I play live again (hopefully) I'll get something that will hold 3-4 pedals as I don't see myself needing any more than that in the band I play in.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

It's pretty large, at least it seems large to me at 25" x 10".

My plan is to be able to set it up so that I can have all of my pedals on it ready to go at my home studio for my guitar, bass, and synths. When I play live again (hopefully) I'll get something that will hold 3-4 pedals as I don't see myself needing any more than that in the band I play in.
That’s a pretty good size! Two rows at that width is at least 8 to 10 depending on size. It’s crazy how quickly it fills up. Useable board space on mine is 26.5 by 15.5 so I get two rows of pedals and the bottom row is for utility pedals and switchers etc

I just mounted mine this week. I cut a couple of pieces of wood to fill the gap between the included brackets and the wood surface of my pedalboard. Then screwed from the bottom.

Back