Recent content by Mentaltossflycoon

  1. Mentaltossflycoon

    "Moist Boy", my Low Tide Modulator (Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water)

    If you have too many moist boys, you're gonna have some swamp ass.
  2. Mentaltossflycoon

    First Build: Halt + Catch Fire!, my SuperHeterodyne Receiver (EQD Data Corrupter™)

    It's out of stock but it's probably the biggest diy pedal project that I'm aware of. I do not have the follow through for this kind of thing. https://www.deadendfx.com/product/pompei It's funny, I almost typed "low tide" there as it was my first major failure/victorious troubleshooting thread...
  3. Mentaltossflycoon

    First Build: Halt + Catch Fire!, my SuperHeterodyne Receiver (EQD Data Corrupter™)

    You picked a doozy of a firsty. What could possibly be up next? DEFX Pompeii maybe?
  4. Mentaltossflycoon

    Krieg Ratte

    I'm a 13w and my brother is a regular 14 and he has it so much worse.
  5. Mentaltossflycoon

    Dielectric Boost - Tchula

    Dat knob tho....
  6. Mentaltossflycoon

    What's on the workbench?

    I don't want the title of this thread to ever change. I would miss the lifeguard memes.
  7. Mentaltossflycoon

    What's on the workbench?

    Tonal Hominy
  8. Mentaltossflycoon

    What's on the workbench?

    Capshaw distortion?
  9. Mentaltossflycoon

    My Last Tremolo Pedal - MadBean "WaveLord"

    I'm still not sure if this or the defx ripple are my favorite. My only regret is putting m'lord in a 125b.
  10. Mentaltossflycoon

    PedalPCB Uber Drive (Boss SD-1) 1590b x2

    I almost always order at least one from every powder drop and usually love yellow boxes. Not sure why but I just wasn't feeling that one so I skipped it. Maybe nightshade kicked too much ass last month, they had to follow it up with something toned down a bit.
  11. Mentaltossflycoon

    JAM Tiny Amp Destroyer

    Name suggestion for if/when Robert traces it: Yatstroturf.
  12. Mentaltossflycoon

    Unicab (dsm omnicabsim)

    Looks great, I bought a 125b and 1590xx in that finish. I may never find the nerve to take a drill bit to those things. Too pretty for use. I have a C2CE PARTICLE ACCELERATOR> UNICAB > HEADPHONE AMP insomnia rig at my bench for silent practice/pedal testing. I'm not using my unicab to get any...
Back
Top