Last year I bought a Golden Fleece and fell in love. This spring I bought a copper clad from PPCB and it turned into the version of love from the movie obsession.
Hours of breadboarding turned into hours in front of KiCad and I ended up with this monstrosity which I think may be the most...
This was a fun project. Took elements of the ruby/gem/cricket/dumbleton and then put a Boing reverb in front of it because reverb but also this circuit requires a buffer. This uses a LM3864-N which you can drive up to 18V so I made the entire thing switchable which gives you a high headroom mode...
I am obsessed with this circuit. I built a 1590A version of it from the spec and then I threw it on a breadboard, swapped in a 2N222A at 200hfe and just started messing with C1,2,3. I think I like 33nf at C1 because it preserves the pickup reactivity and sensitivity to attack but at C2 I like...