Rangemaster OC140 (Vero Content)

Guilherme Collateral

My first experience using a chrome finished enclosure, just discovered a local guy who does the process. Kinda expensive, a HELL to capture on photo but looks really great. Used a Mullard OC140 and a 5.6nF tropical fish input capacitor, love the sounds of this one boosting my AC15C1! Oh, when finishing the pedal I changed the led bezel for a metal one, but was so hard to picture the finishing I just gave it up and used the first photos I took of it hahaha. Hope you guys like it!

chrome.jpg

chromeboost.jpg

rangeguts.jpg

Plus +1 on the jack nut resource please.
These appear to be versions only available in Brazil, from a quick internet search. The standard ones (at least those I can order from ZA) use a normal nut. Perhaps @Guilherme Collateral can confirm this. My Portuguese is non-existent so I don’t know how ordering would work or what their cost might be in $. They would be really useful to cover up places where someone I know has borked the jack drilling in space-limited builds.

These appear to be versions only available in Brazil, from a quick internet search. The standard ones (at least those I can order from ZA) use a normal nut. Perhaps @Guilherme Collateral can confirm this. My Portuguese is non-existent so I don’t know how ordering would work or what their cost might be in $. They would be really useful to cover up places where someone I know has borked the jack drilling in space-limited builds.
That's crazy and would be a first, never saw anything like that selling exclusively here in Brazil. PM me your postal code and I'll check the shipping with the company I buy it from! Tayda and Aliexpress sells something with the same looks and spacing, but it's plastic made, but since the metal from the jack itself touches the enclosure, you have no grounding issues.

Back