Paragon

Build Rating
4.00 star(s)
Since getting some new guitars and amp the past year, I decided to revisit some things that perhaps didn't work for me in the past. I've had this board and enclosure sitting around for the past 3 years so I decided if not now, then when? 😂

Build went together just fine. I omitted the charge pump to run at 9v like the original. High gain both sides since the gain bump isn't that much and makes both sides more versatile. 1000005415.jpg 1000005416.jpg The last one I had I built with it and it sounded thin and raspy at 18v. I even got the boogie diodes from @StompBoxParts
I wired up the footswitches because wiring is my thing and it's fun to do when so many people complain about it 🤷

So how does it sound? Like two boring blues breakers stacked together. It's not bad but it's not great to me either. It's like a Taylor Swift or a white boomer BBQ in the suburbs...bland. stacking with something of a more mid focused EQ makes it infinitely better. Oh well, still a worthy build from @Robert

Went with king Thor as the King of Asgard. UV print from 2021 on a purple tayda enclosure.

Back