A MadBean Wavelord for my SCHMORG (now with CV clocking)

@bean So the Glasshole itself has no taplfo? There is where the Tappy or Wavelord comes in?

Correct. The Glasshole has an expression jack that is used to connect to the Tappy or Wavelord. It disconnects the Glasshole LFO and the LED is then driven by the TAPLFO.

That project ended up being the basis for the Parallax pedal I did for Function F(x). But, in that case it uses two LFOs to drive a phaser and tremolo that are purposely made asynchronous. It's actually way more interesting effect to have two mixed pulses together in the same effect.

@dawson I 've seen the schematic. In the Elektrik Druide Filterfx the external clock input is build with the extra 3 parts in front.
View attachment 80227

Huh- mine functions without all the extra stuff.
I just read that it could be clocked by anything 0-5v, so I grabbed a wire from my digital eurorack clock, attached it to pin 4, and it works 🤷‍♂️

Right and that is, If I remember correctly, what @dawson did with putting the Wavelord and Glasshole in parallel.

Not quite!
*I do run the Wavelord parallel with a Phaser II, using a JMK Paralizer, but their LFO's are not synced- the Wavelord's tempo is clocked externally and the Phaser II uses its' own LFO. No Glasshole in the equation right now.

I originally built the Paralizer for this track: you can hear the transition blending from tremolo to phaser at around 1:15
BUSTARD - Recycled Air

Back