2-in-1 output question

Markus

I recently build an OCD and Rat in 1 enclosure with an order switcher, and everything is working as it should. However, the output seems rather low. Where a normal ocd would be at 12 o’clock, mine has to be pushed to almost 4 to reach the same volume, and some of the high end that’s in the original isn’t there in the clone.

I’m wondering if there I need higher voltage caps since I’m running 2 pedals off of one dc jack, or if changing the pots will affect the headroom? Or is it just the different components won’t make them match?

thanks in advance!

To answer part of the OCD/ADHD question.. If you built the ADHD board according to the build doc it will be a little darker sounding than the original OCD, but the difference (At least from the one I built) wasn’t significant at all. If you dig around in the mod forums I think there is a thread about that. As far as output/volume is concerned the ADHD should be able to get quite loud. So you might have a legitimate issue there. Did you use a bypass/relay? How are you powering the pedal? Just curious

this might be helpful...maybe there is something in there you could use.

Last edited:
Back