3 in 1 Order Switches

Doing this 3 in 1 drive/boost build. Greer lightspeed/mach 1 circuit is the first drive, next is the j rockett klon/archer/ kliche boost is the middle circuit, and a katana/cleaver boost is the last one. Would it be worth putting order switches in or is it not going to have much of an effect for all the extra work?

Attachments

• 20221123_122916.jpg
    20221123_122916.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 6
Doing this 3 in 1 drive/boost build. Greer lightspeed/mach 1 circuit is the first drive, next is the j rockett klon/archer/ kliche boost is the middle circuit, and a katana/cleaver boost is the last one. Would it be worth putting order switches in or is it not going to have much of an effect for all the extra work?
No 3 in 1 switchers specifically. What I did was wire directly into the middle effect and put a switcher on the outer 2. Definitely makes a difference.

I think a lot of people like the boost at the front or back, so order switching that could be worth your time. You could do two switches, one for boost first or last and the other to swap the klon and light speed, but I don’t know how valuable it will be to you to have those different sounds. I’d say they will definitely be different.

Back