A Couple of Golden Greats

Dirty_Boogie

Haven't posted any builds in a while, so I figured I show a couple of really golden builds! PedalPCB Kliché Mini, and a vero build of the Colombo Plexi Breed. Of course, the PedalPCB builds are always super-clean, but I guess I did OK with the Plexi Breed, especially with the amount of off-board wiring needed. Both sound fantastic - "best of breed" in their respective categories. Even though the Plexi is a vero build, thanks and credit to PedalPCB for providing bias voltages on the Golden Falk schematic - really helpful. Anyway, a few pics for your perusal...

IMG_5700p.jpg
IMG_5706p.jpg
IMG_5689p.jpg
IMG_5680p.jpg
IMG_5688p.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't posted any builds in a while, so I figured I show a couple of really golden builds! PedalPCB Kliché Mini, and a vero build of the Colombo Plexi Breed. Of course, the PedalPCB builds are always super-clean, but I guess I did OK with the Plexi Breed, especially with the amount of off-board wiring needed. Both sound fantastic - "best of breed" in their respective categories. Even though the Plexi is a vero build, thanks and credit to PedalPCB for providing bias voltages on the Golden Falk schematic - really helpful. Anyway, a few pics for your perusal...

View attachment 39876
View attachment 39877
View attachment 39878
View attachment 39879
View attachment 39880
How are you doing the graphics?

How are you doing the graphics?
I do all my graphics in PowerPoint, of all things! So easy to use. Then laser print waterslide decals. Was using an inkjet printer, but inkjet decals can be a pain to work with - laser is so much more predictable. The key to success with waterslides is the coating and finishing. Once I followed this video, the quality of my finished enclosures improved tenfold

I bring the final design in to Photoshop and print from that because it’s more predictable when making negatives

Back