Aleph Null Optical Weeble

RICHB555

Well-known member
Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Even after a few years of building pedals, I still get a charge out of having success at the first test when something works. I was thrilled that my build sounded exactly like the demo recently posted by AN, and I agree that the phase vibrato seems more nuanced with this new optical version when compared to the previous Weeble (also great!). I used a waterclear green LED for the LDRs, and it’s perfect!

The great thing about the Weeble is that its easy to kill a lot of time with knob turning and toggle throwing trying new sounds. There’s truly a lot of options available here. A really fun pedal.

Highly recommend!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5933.jpeg
    IMG_5933.jpeg
    554.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5932.jpeg
    IMG_5932.jpeg
    787.5 KB · Views: 15
Another great build! Thanks for posting!

Even after a few years of building pedals, I still get a charge out of having success at the first test when something works.

It's kind of addicting... I really don't need any more pedals, but I enjoy the process, and as you said - building something that works is very rewarding.

Having to debug can be frustrating, but solving problems is another kind of satisfying.
 
Back
Top