RICHB555
Well-known member
- Build Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
I hope I’m not stepping on any toes or stealing thunder prior to an introduction thread and demo, but I’m so over the moon with this excellent drive, I had to share my admiration for yet another stellar Aleph Null circuit. I found this new offering in AN’s build docs folder and added it to my order along with Weeble and Cremulator. Truth be told, I had been in a bit of a funk and stepped away from the bench for a while after Fuzzdog’s Gold Drive and Sonic Churn fell a bit short of my hopes, but the amazement at this pedal’s clipping options and tones have restored my ambition.
The Spork is touted in the build doc as a mid focused OD with a wide gain range, and it delivers that, along with a resonant low pass filter that works in conjunction with the Spoon/Fork toggle (which I think I may have labeled in reverse after hearing both asymmetrical and symmetrical clipping options in my initial testing and about 30 minutes of jam time).
Mods are available for setting resonant peak in both modes, as well as filter range and frequency clipping.
For me, this is an absolute great addition to my all-time favorites list. Highly recommended!!
The Spork is touted in the build doc as a mid focused OD with a wide gain range, and it delivers that, along with a resonant low pass filter that works in conjunction with the Spoon/Fork toggle (which I think I may have labeled in reverse after hearing both asymmetrical and symmetrical clipping options in my initial testing and about 30 minutes of jam time).
Mods are available for setting resonant peak in both modes, as well as filter range and frequency clipping.
For me, this is an absolute great addition to my all-time favorites list. Highly recommended!!