April 1st Mystery Image Speculation Thread

untamedfrontier

What does everyone think it is?

I'm now seeing Low Tide Modulator on the coming soon page, and from the teaser picture it looks like there's a v3207, so maybe this is something like an EHX stereo polychorus? Whatever it is, I WANT IT

What does everyone think it is?

I'm now seeing Low Tide Modulator on the coming soon page, and from the teaser picture it looks like there's a v3207, so maybe this is something like an EHX stereo polychorus? Whatever it is, I WANT IT
How can you tell? What image? All I can see is the company logo. I'll bet he changed it. If it is a polychorus, "Low Tide Modulator" seems a fitting name. Either way, my money would be on that it's an FV-1 build.

My money is on the Fairfield Shallow Water
I first thought it was maybe the royal overdrive but that got shot down real quick by pedalpcb xD... Seeing that there was new updates on the shallow water wish list tread i also believe it to be that pedal :D .... Got my mn3207 ready !!!

Only clue I saw was a CD4046, so maybe some synthy thing ...

Edit: ahh, I see the Shallow Water does use one of those.

I thought about the shallow water because it looked like it needed a ton of parts. In any case I can't wait for it.

T_T.... Really wanted this to release before ordering.... But I am just too much of a sucker for those 15% coupon codes .... Now I have 20 boards added to the backlog xD

Back