DEMO Arachnid to become a Cracked Dalek

This post contains an audio or video demo

DGWVI

This isn't really a build report, but we don't have a forum just for noodling around demos. Where might one request that? :unsure:

Anyway- two Arachnids both alike in dignity. One set for Ring Mod, the second for Bit Crusher. Each has an expression control for Pot 1 (pitch, and crush amount respectively). This is run into the HoneyDripper. The first sound I got after plugging in was this pissed off Dalek sound, so I figured I'd record it for future records

Side note- the Ring Mod and Bitcrusher patches offered in the FV1 builder on the store page are awesome, and easily among my favorite FX anywhere. If you ever need to fill out an EEPROM, I highly recommend em

This isn't really a build report, but we don't have a forum just for noodling around demos. Where might one request that? :unsure:

Anyway- two Arachnids both alike in dignity. One set for Ring Mod, the second for Bit Crusher. Each has an expression control for Pot 1 (pitch, and crush amount respectively). This is run into the HoneyDripper. The first sound I got after plugging in was this pissed off Dalek sound, so I figured I'd record it for future records

Side note- the Ring Mod and Bitcrusher patches offered in the FV1 builder on the store page are awesome, and easily among my favorite FX anywhere. If you ever need to fill out an EEPROM, I highly recommend em
DUDE, you need to plug a MIC into that and say "EX TER MEAN ATE"

AWESOME Demo!

Reminds me of the funky jam between Wayne Krantz and Tim Lefebvre at the Iridium (with Nate Wood), the one I posted in the gonk WishList thread: #55

Love your pink-yellow Groovy Demo Socks, but do bring back the "barefoot fishnet-stocking" socks for another demo ... 😸

Back