Auditorium test and Stripboard

Just put together this little fuzz face and wanted to test it on the Auditorium Test Board. I’ve never used the board, but thought it was a good time to try. I must be missing something. I think I have everything hooked up correctly and yes. The power and in and out jacks are usually hooked up. I get a good bypass, just no effect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 11
First check to make sure you measure 9VDC on the +/- terminal blocks.

Next, disconnect your vero from the Auditorium and connect a jumper wire from the Out to In terminals.

If you have signal with the switch in the active and bypass positions the Auditorium is working properly and you might need to look at your vero layout.

Tried it out.
First check to make sure you measure 9VDC on the +/- terminal blocks.

Next, disconnect your vero from the Auditorium and connect a jumper wire from the Out to In terminals.

If you have signal with the switch in the active and bypass positions the Auditorium is working properly and you might need to look at your vero layout.
Thanks Robert. Tried what you said and everything works. Must be my vero. I’m guessing the way I had it setup was correct though right? I’m going to dive into fixing the vero, but wanna make sure I at least had it setup on the auditorium correctly.

Back