BBE Good Enough flanger ( FL9. )

Paradox916

Ever wake up in the middle of the night paralyzed then notice a weird looking Gary Coleman at the foot of your bed with a shop vac? Only to realize that’s not Gary Coleman and that’s not a shop vac as he whispers “ssshhh… just let it happen.” So you scream out “I BEEN HAD!” Right before you wake up… well the good news is, that was just a bad dream… right? (why does my butt hurt?)
IMG_1217.jpeg

but @blackhatboojum good enough (FL9) flanger is for realz…. It’s every thing I like about the BF-2 and none of the things I don’t, warm and smooth not metallic or harsh sounding at all like the BF-2 can sound to me. I was really surprised at how much I liked it right out of the gate with everything set at noon (for me personally that a mark of a good pedal.) well done Clinton! And thank you!
IMG_1219.jpeg

This fucks Rob. Clinton is the shit as well! And I'm not saying I liked it...but it felt good 🤷‍♂️ 🥴
I’m glad you two talked me into flangers.
I don't even want to build it now. How do you follow that? Shiiiiiiiiit
You need too dooo iiit!
🤣
🙏 🥋
Sometimes a build is so good it almost hurts. This one actually hurts. Well done!
thanks! If you like flangers you can’t go wrong with this one, the noise floor is pretty low compared to other ones. From my experience.

Back