best jacks and dc power inputs

deladonut

I'm currently working on a Leprechaun build and after drilling out the enclosure using PedalPCB's drill template, I found that there is no way my jacks, dc input, and pots are all going to fit. I'm 99% sure I drilled the holes correctly, so I checked the forum and tried to find some gut shots of other people's builds. From what I saw, there's a lot of people using what looks like waaaay different components than what I currently have.
So my question is this....
Can anyone recommend the best input jacks, DC input jacks, pots, led bezels, etc... that take up the least amount of real estate?
I would greatly appreciate it.

Lumberg KLBM3 jacks are nice and small DC jacks I use external nut one's same size but take up less internal space don't buy the KLBM3s on eBay though they're usually twice the price I get mine from rapid online

Some pics if you scroll down of the Lumberg jack next to an open style one here and you can see the DC jack and Lumberg jacks in the gutshot

What pots are you using? 16mm is standard for pedalpcb builds

Oh man, this is exactly the info I needed. I’ve been using cheap jacks from Tayda, but I found a switch craft Jack in my workbench and noticed they are slightly smaller. But those Lumbergs look like the way to go for sure! And I didn’t even know about the external nut dc jacks. I’ll have to grab some of them too!

I do use standard 16mm pots with the dust caps, but I think you’ve solved my problem.
thanks for the info!

Oh man, this is exactly the info I needed. I’ve been using cheap jacks from Tayda, but I found a switch craft Jack in my workbench and noticed they are slightly smaller. But those Lumbergs look like the way to go for sure! And I didn’t even know about the external nut dc jacks. I’ll have to grab some of them too!

I do use standard 16mm pots with the dust caps, but I think you’ve solved my problem.
thanks for the info!

I use the enclosed jacks from Tayda for the most part and they fit better than the open jacks.

I second what Chuck said. I find myself using Stompbox.com more and more. The customer service is top notch. Ross has actually dug through bins for me trying to find particular brand items. Almost to the point of being a one stop shop for me

Last edited:
Back