Brass master build

gonzo

IMG20240104124222.jpg IMG20240104125204.jpg
Took maybe 10 hours to build and another 10 to trouble shoot one loose resistor. Lots of parts for a Vero board, but I managed. Sounds killer on guitar and even better on bass. Might be my new favorite bass fuzz. Used oddball transistors 2sc1815 and 2n5306 Darlington, everything else stock just about.

View attachment 64915View attachment 64916
Took maybe 10 hours to build and another 10 to trouble shoot one loose resistor. Lots of parts for a Vero board, but I managed. Sounds killer on guitar and even better on bass. Might be my new favorite bass fuzz. Used oddball transistors 2sc1815 and 2n5306 Darlington, everything else stock just about.
Hell Yeah!! Nice work! That is a tricky looking vero layout for sure. Nice work on the offboard wiring. I like the combo of the knobs with that enclosure too.

Loooooove the BM!
Nice job pulling it off on vero
Bean has a board(out of stock) if you so desire a road worthy one.
Where did you drop the darlington in?

Loooooove the BM!
Nice job pulling it off on vero
Bean has a board(out of stock) if you so desire a road worthy one.
Where did you drop the darlington in?
Just one spot on q5 on the schematic I believe. I think this will be sturdy. Solid core wires help keep thing put.

This thing reminds me of a super fuzz I made, but perhaps more sounds out of it. The clean/wet blend is nice.

Nice job! I haven't messed with vero board for a while because the offboard wiring can be so frustrating.

Back