Caesar Caesar

Ctrl4Smilerz

My father is a terrific guitar player but rarely uses pedals. For his birthday last May, I built him a small board with a Keeley Caverns and a Tube Screamer. For Chanukah I thought I would build him a modulation pedal, so I decided on the Caesar chorus. Of course why build one pedal when I can spend twice as long to build two, and now I have one for my self. The build was straight forward, and I used this post to do the biasing, which was fairly simple. My daughter (9 YO) painted the enclosures, and did a few solder points. Both pedals worked right off the bat, and sound good. Now I need some song suggestions that will make use of the chorus/vibrato.

PXL_20221210_185331909.jpg PXL_20221210_185348095.jpg

You mean there are songs people don’t use chorus on? I love the Ceasar, but can’t abide anything past noon on the blend; as much as I love modulation, frequency warbling never sounds right to me, except when it’s pretty fast, and it still seems too warbly to me.

Great looking builds. Any idea which one you’ll keep?

You mean there are songs people don’t use chorus on? I love the Ceasar, but can’t abide anything past noon on the blend; as much as I love modulation, frequency warbling never sounds right to me, except when it’s pretty fast, and it still seems too warbly to me.

Great looking builds. Any idea which one you’ll keep?
Thanks. The green one is for me, and the blue one is for my dad as per my daughter's decision.

Back