Caesar Pedal I sold come back!?

Dan0h

January 2021 I sold a Caesar chorus. Last week I get a msg from the buyer letting me know that it all the sudden stopped working.
Responded with send it back and I’ll take a look.

Two days later it showed up and there was a gnarly rattle, sounded like something was clanking around inside. I was thinking WTF. Opened it up and realized it was the FS. The dress but that he specifically requested, one of the cool blue ones, had come loose to the point the FS was bottoming out on the enclosure. Tightened that bitch up really good and Shazam all is well in the world again.
Lesson learned, extra tighten everything before letting it leave. Everyone has a different level of “roughness/gentleness” when it comes to their use of gear. Just because I sit on the floor in my bedroom and hand click my pedals doesn’t mean other people do that. This guy plays shows, goes to studios, his gear is in action and moving around often.
I still can’t believe he didn’t notice the switch was loosey goosey but I didn’t notice it at first look either, that big ass dress nut hid the issue and with it bottoming out you would not feel the wiggle with your foot.

Side note, I forgot how awesome these sound. I sold both of the ones I built. Might have to build another one for keeps.

To all you noobs trying to sell this stuff, make sure it’s extra solid before going out. 👍🏼👍🏼

Wait......do you have a camera installed in my office......?

39453a5fca50917fb3c2938eb569fcb6.jpg

Back