cd4069ube symbol?

Audandash

Anyone have a good cd4069ube library part for Eagle? All I can find is the really generic one on snapeda and it makes it funky trying to do a schematic with it.I prefer not to have to make it as its not my strong suit so I was hoping someone else had it. Thanks in advance.

I dont have my comp in front of me at the moment but if I recall the madbean library has 4049 and not 4069. It’s dil 14 not 16 and just has a generic 14 pin schematic layout which makes it a little difficult to use.

I have version 3 from 2017 and there'as the CD4069 in the '40xx-2' file
I dont have my comp in front of me at the moment but if I recall the madbean library has 4049 and not 4069. It’s dil 14 not 16 and just has a generic 14 pin schematic layout which makes it a little difficult to use.
1711817705482.png
That's the one I have in my library

oh.. sorry.. 4069, not 4049! My fault..

Same libraries, just 14pin package instead of 16 pins.

MB/Gaussmarkov and generic symbol from ic-package.

1711819090418.png

Holy crap, never noticed the 40xx-2 file. That makes it much easier. 4049 is under the regular integrated circuit file so I guess I never noticed the 40xx file. Thank you.

That sucks for Brian. I dont know him personally but i know he is from my neck of the woods. I love south of nashville and he lives north. I was able to get 4069 to work with a little tweak. I could t get pin 14vcc and pn 7. They show in the library but it didnt add it right. I pullued it up in the library to make sure that 14 amd 7 make it. Omce i moved a few things i finally got it correct. So it does now work. next is to get it into kicad.

That sucks for Brian. I dont know him personally but i know he is from my neck of the woods. I love south of nashville and he lives north. I was able to get 4069 to work with a little tweak. I could t get pin 14vcc and pn 7. They show in the library but it didnt add it right. I pullued it up in the library to make sure that 14 amd 7 make it. Omce i moved a few things i finally got it correct. So it does now work. next is to get it into kicad.
Where south of Nashville?
I'm just north but grew up down south 65(hence the name...)

You have to invoke the power pins. Just right-click the part and select invoke

Back