Chaos Machine

djmiyta

Got my boards for Chaos and Procrastinator The Chaos machine went together perfectly And being a filter roll lately this one is Stellar!
Not liking the dry function much sounds like the dry rides on top separately it’s only been 20 minutes with it and probably the nature of the beast
No tick whatsoever don’t know if you can see from the picture the yellowires are my in and out leads they’re like 6-7” long no tick Fantastic board Thanks Again PEDALPCB another one outta the park

Attachments

• 584625E3-0D58-4904-921A-C229A32D6B02.jpeg
    584625E3-0D58-4904-921A-C229A32D6B02.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
Not sure if this is where you rave but been messing with the Chaos Machine can get a real nice pseudo Leslie speaker-ish sound. Very very happy with this effect

I had similar experience with my Chaos Machine. The dry mix is underwhelming and I'm not sure if that's a feature or a bug. Everything else seems to work well.

I had similar experience with my Chaos Machine. The dry mix is underwhelming and I'm not sure if that's a feature or a bug. Everything else seems to work well.
Yeah I seen some comments about using a blend/mix board as a possibility and that to mod it would require quite a bit of reworking the board. I guess if I need it bad enough I’ll look into it more but for now it’s one my favorite’s as it is and the more I play with it the more I find it has to offer

Back