circuit recommendations needed

Synchrony Pedalworks

I have a 125b enclosure that looks great. My plan was to use it for a Paragon mini, but I drilled the holes in the wrong places. I ended up using another enclosure for the Paragon mini, but I'd like to try to use this enclosure. Unfortunately, I am not seeing many circuits that utilize that many pots and footswitches. It has space for 6 pots and 2 footswitches. Do you all have any suggestions? Ideally, using one board would be best, but I am will to try a combo build in this tight space. Because the holes are not aligned with a typical PedalPCBs template, I will have to do a lot of off-board wiring...ugh...

Thanks for the suggestions!
Andrew

I had thought about something like that, but the enclosure is a the copper hammer paint from Tayda. I could fill the holes, but wouldn't be able to mimic the paint job. Thanks for the link. I am sure I will need it for other drilling mistakes!

How far off are the holes? And what size did you drill all the holes? If they're all already drilled 9/32 for pots AND they're already in the wrong place, I'm not sure that there are any other 6 knob circuits you won't have the same issue as the Paragon Mini.

Or use the extra holes for mod switches/pots for a 3 knob board. Maybe try a VFE board, might have to off board a few pots.

These are some good suggestions! The holes were far enough off the standard template that I will have to off board wire them. Off board wiring is time consuming and less clean, but certainly doable.

Reactions: fig
The pot washers will cover a multitude of drilling sins if you need to open them up a bit more (not that I speak from experience of course😬).

Parentheses mini with a right-angle toggle switch.

Dark Rift delay with a second momentary footswitch for infinite repeats.

Reactions: fig
Back
Top Bottom