SOLVED Circulator issues

dancoxnz

Hey guys, I just finished building the circulator.

I have the later version board with the single colour led but don't appear to have any lfo working, is there a recommended type/colour of led to use? And in this version is the led definitely part of the lfo circuit not just an indicator?

Thanks

Ok great thanks, the only change I made was I didn't have a b25k pot so used a c50k.. Could that have messed up things? Beyond that I still need to go through and test each component individually but I'm fairly certain that's the only change I made

Anyone have any ideas? It basically seems like the lfo just isn't doing anything, knobs and switches seems to adjust things, and signal comes out clear at the output, just no phasey phasey

Changing the value of the DEPTH pot won't affect the LFO. Most likely you installed the wrong part somewhere or have a bad solder joint. I'm going to ask you to do two things we ask everyone else who seeks help here:
1) Do a thorough, detailed visual inspection. You can focus on the LFO components, but you should really check everything. If you find anything suspect, correct it and report back.
2) Post clear, hi-res photos of your board. We will also inspect it.

Does the sound change while you're turning the SWEEP pot?

Hey thanks for that, I ended up going through the lfo circuit in the schematic and found I'd installed a 220r rather than a 220k in the voltage divider feeding that section! I must need glasses! Swapped it out and now she's running tip top, bloody awesome pedal!

Back