Clank Fuzz - Devi Ever Hyperion 2

BuddytheReow

Breadboard Baker
This was one of my first stripboard builds that I loved from the moment I strummed my first power chord. The issue I had was I built the stripboard almost 9 months ago and it's been sitting on a shelf/box ever since. I had so many stripboard only builds at one point (a few dozen or so) that I decided to go through them and put it in an enclosure. This thing is a beast and a really hard fuzz. Max out the intensity knob for a lot of gating and octave up sounds. The only mod I did for this was change the 'Intense' pot from 100k to 500k to make it more workable, but I still dime the intensity from time to time.

Since this is stripboard there's a rat's nest under the hood, but as long as it sounds good it doesn't matter to me.

I was a bit unhappy with the enclosure finish. Primed then painted it in acrylics. The decal is just a sticker, but since it's on a darker background it doesn't come through as well. The enclosure itself was drilled freehand to work with a different stripboard layout that changed sonically once I boxed that up, so this one's recycled. I still enjoyed the process though.

Behold, the Clank Fuzz!

1633375715134.png
1633375750259.png

1633375778692.png

Wow, are you two related?

I love it! Ratchet and Clank games are awesome! I painted the omni wrench on a compressor and a clank on a univibe, never did get around to completing the team
It's fantastic! The Wrench and Jangle games are fantastic! I decided to paint an omni wrench on a cylinder and a clank on a univibe, but I never finished the team.

🤣

Back