Cujo Fuzz and VHS Demos

allsmoke

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,

Just finished up a couple more builds. I had an issue with my film free waterslide on the Cujo fuzz. I'm starting to get very annoyed with the graphics. I think I may invest in a small laser engraver to apply text labels.

The Cujo Fuzz. This is the second time I've built this. The first time I wasn't getting a lot from the switches, and thanks to some great advice in the forums, I was able to tweak it. For this build, I changed the capacitor values for the switches even more and now I think it really hums along.
I posted a demo for my combo build a few days ago with the Muffin Fuzz combo I built, so I just used the same loop I had saved in my looper pedal.

Here's the link to the CUJO demo:

VHS. This is the Pedal PCB take on the JHS VCR. I love it. If I had one criticism, I would say that I'm not getting huge variance with the Chorus knob, but the chorus itself sounds very good. Since this is such an 80s pop vibe I went with old retro style graphics. I used my Cricut machine to cut out the stencil for this, sprayed the graphics, and clear coated with clear enamel laquer. Very happy with how it turned out

Here's a link to the VHS demo:

Back